Schadule a free roof inspection today
The Hidden Costs of a Roof Leak
Interior roof leaks can result in expenses and legal exposures to your company that can be at least as costly (if not more) than the repair itself. Any time there’s a water leak inside the building there will be costs that could have been avoided if the roof had been properly maintained on a regular basis.
Schedule a free roof inspection today by calling us at 855-217-7663 or for a fast quote, click on the Chat Now button below.
The problem in most companies is that they do not track these consequential damage items as being roofing related expenses. However, close examination of the origin of these costs is likely to reveal that they were incurred as a direct result of a faulty roofing system.
- Loss use of space — lost revenues
- Tenant complaints, lost use of income, lawsuits
- Slip and fall accidents and legal claims
- Mold and mildew problems resulting in air quality issues and clean-up expenses
- Employee moral and productivity issues
- Regular and overtime labor expenses for clean-up and repair work resulting from roof leaks-Downtime of production areas—lost revenues