This demonstration shows Terminator 622 going down on a wet substrate.
AWS Terminator 622 is a technologically advanced, 100% solids, moisture cure sealant/adhesive. This high- strength versatile product has excellent elasticity and adhesion, making it ideal for repairs. Designed for industrial use, it can be applied to most surfaces even when the area is wet. Not only is it waterproof, it is UV stable and low VOC.
The thicker version, 624XT is best for use on walls and other areas where sagging is not an option.
- Self-leveling technology for all seams, fasteners, ridge caps, flashings, and penetrations.
- Moisture curing multi-purpose one-component sealant/adhesive
- Designed for industrial uses requiring elasticity, high strength, and excellent adhesion.
- May be applied to surfaces at or below freezing temperatures. Make all attempts to remove frost.
- Performance at temperatures as low as -40 degrees f.
- Bonds to damp surfaces and is rain tolerant during cure.
- Cures to a waterproof tough flexible sealant.
- Low odor and minimal shrinkage.
- Non-staining and mildew resistant.
- UV resistant.
- VOC compliant.
Industrial uses requiring high elasticity, high-strength and outstanding adhesion for a wide-range of substrates AWS Terminator 622 bonds aggressively to steel, aluminum, modified bitumen, built-up roofing, spray foam, styrofoam, eps, glass, wood, fiberglass, concrete and coated metals.
All surfaces must be cleaned properly. Any existing coating must be checked for good adhesion. Before application, any loosely adhered coating must be removed and bare surfaces must be prepared, cleaned and checked for compatibility. AWS Terminator 622 is ready to use.
- Brush: Good quality synthetic bristle brush.
- Caulk Gun: 28 Fluid Once Cartridges