The Ultimate Solution to Commercial Flat Roof Repair – Fluid Applied Membranes
Silicone Roof Coatings are designed as protective coatings to seal and repair existing roofs and permanently protect against leaks, permanent ponding water, and the damaging effects of severe weather. Silicone roof coatings are highly durable and can be applied to a variety of roof substrates. In addition to their adhesion, Silicone coatings can expand and contract, a great benefit during periods of extreme temperature changes. Silicone coating provides excellent solar reflective & UV protection.
Schedule a free roof inspection today by calling us at 855-217-7663 or Contact Us online now!
High Solids Silicone Roof Coating
Silicone is the ultimate solution to commercial flat roof repair a premium grade high solids, single component, moisture cure, fluid applied silicone coating available in white or as tinted, which cures to form a seamless membrane when applied over the entire roof area. PolyBrite 90 offers the unique ability to extend the life cycle of new and existing roof systems, in addition to keeping the surface cool, providing protection from ultraviolet sun and other weather exposures. It is the flagship product for commercial roofing services.
Restore and Protect Existing Flat Commercial Roofing Systems
- Lower Restoration costs
- No expensive tear-off
- Low labor costs
- Lower material costs
- No landfill disposal costs
- No interruption to business operations
- Lower maintenance costs
Silicone Fluid Membrane
- Excellent adhesion to current roof
- Most durable fluid applied coating system on the market
- 100% tax deductible the year of installation
- Warrantied to withstand ponding water
- Cool roof technology lowers interior cooling costs
- Seamless waterproofing and protection from the elements
- Sustainable 12 & 15 year warranty options
Fluid applied silicone coating available in white or as tinted, which cures to form a seamless membrane when applied over the entire roof area. Silicone offers the unique ability to extend the life cycle of new and existing roof systems, in addition to keeping the surface cool, providing protection from ultraviolet sun and other weather exposures.
Cool roof technology allows the building owner to extend the useful life of the roof while decreasing the roof temperature
Re-cover, Don’t Re-roof. You’ll Save Money, Time and Aggravation and Avoid Time-consuming and Cost
Whether your roof is large or small, flat or sloped, silicone roof coating systems provide a proven, guaranteed solution for renewing your weathered roof. They can be applied to virtually any existing roofing surface to create a seamless membrane that protects against permanent ponding water, ultraviolet light and severe weather.
- Silicone is permanent and will not degrade, chalk or crack under harsh UV rays.
- Silicone forms a seamless membrane that withstands permanent ponding water without softening.
- Silicone creates a smooth surface that offers excellent resistance to mold, mildew and staining.